20 September 2006

Cosmetics

Though I should be catching up on work, I decided I'd rather go about updating the site instead. If you're reading this, you're probably seeing the results. It seems that some weren't "down with the brown" anymore, so I have changed "the hue to blue." I personally liked the earthy goodness of the former layout (which is now lost forever since I don't know how to save templates, or at least forgot) , but as I am a man of the people, I heard your cry and relented.

I didn't choose blue-ish hues with an ulterior motive in mind, but now that I see it, I like it both aesthetically and politically. We've turned the site blue, just as we'd like to turn the governor's office --- and eventually, the White House --- blue. Boring indeed, but it was an incidental outcome. I originally opted for it simply because I like the color and it seemed fairly easy on the eyes.

We've added some local and national blogs, and I hope you'll check them out if you don't already, as none of them are exactly obscure. In addition, we've also acquired our own e-mail address that you should feel free to use if you've got any questions or comments you don't want to put out for public consumption. Feel free to send us tips, ideas or even potential posts that you've written yourself. Just remember to remove the NOSPAM from the address.


Please let me know in the comments what you think of the re-coloring. I'm going to get to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home