14 September 2006

Don't Do This

Two things this morning.
  1. If you're going to court, leave the crack at home. Do not bring crack to court. Do not, when said crack is discovered, attempt to retrieve it and flee the courthouse. You will be caught. It's that simple. 
  2. If you rent a car, check about you for your belongings and personal items before you return it. Do not leave cocaine in the minivan you've rented. Especially, do not leave over $1 million dollars worth in your minivan.

Seriously, don't do these things.

5 Comments:

Blogger lecollye said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14 September, 2006 12:13  
Blogger lecollye said...

3. If you are in the final debate of a gubernatorial primary. Don’t get caught looking at the other guy’s notes on his podium and then admit to it later (Gabs).

14 September, 2006 12:17  
Blogger 1st Against the Wall said...

It was Reilly, not Gabrieli. Even with that foolishness, he still came out looking much better than I'd expected.

14 September, 2006 12:44  
Blogger lecollye said...

I'm pretty sure it was Gabrieli, unless David from Blue Mass Group is wrong too.
http://bluemassgroup.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=3833

14 September, 2006 13:36  
Blogger 1st Against the Wall said...

Bah. I'm an idiot. I guess I wasn't paying attention at all. I'd read the same thing and several other articles mentioning it and each time I thought it said Reilly. I guess I've become predisposed to thinking that if there's a gaffe, then Reilly must have committed it. Apologies.

14 September, 2006 21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home