15 January 2006

Tom Brady qua Unbeatable

Tom Brady. You quarterbacked my favorite college team and then took the reins of my favorite professional team. I applaud you for doing wonderful things for the Wolverines and Patriots. You will do wonderful things for one of them next year as well. Sadly, you probably won't teach Chad Henne to check down to the tight end in the flat. It's okay.

Also, Ron Borges is, despite this one prediction, one of the worst people to ever write for a major newspaper. He shouldn't even write for the Cincinnati Enquirer, one of the worst papers on earth.

Sorry if I seem upset, but not only did the Patriots lose tonight, the 2500 word post I wrote this afternoon was destroyed by the all-too-frequent freezing of my Dell laptop. By the way, if you're considering buying a Dell ... don't. Michael Dell might be capable of making a good computer, but he certainly doesn't feel the need to do so. Hopefully, I'll re-write the post tomorrow. Needless to say, it was better the first time.

Well, with the Pats' season over, it's time to start rooting for Kendrick Perkins and Patrice Bergeron. Speaking of which, NBC's NHL coverage is terrible and out-of-nowhere goalie Tim Thomas had a fantastic game this afternoon. And, since I brought it up, the Celtics are terrible as well. Doc Rivers is as bad, if not worse, than Simmons wrote. Not that I necessarily need to see Danny Ainge back there. Still, Doc's not winning us number 17 if he's not playing Perk or Al Jefferson. Seriously, where was AlJeff Friday night?

Okay, I'm done. It's Saturday night: a post was eaten, our football team beaten, and our indoor teams suck. It wasn't exactly what I had planned for my weekend. Hopefully, something wonderful Sunday comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home