05 October 2006

Remind Me Not To Make Charles Pierce Angry

Charles P. Pierce often takes a ton of guff over at TAPPED, though I think he's usually right on. Here, he's not pushing much in the way of information, but man does he turn the invectometer up to 11.
Those of us who despaired of Weepin' Joe Lieberman (I-Green Room) years ago have not been surprised by anything he's done over the past six months. He's always been a puling, mewling opportunist who'd sell his grandmother to the Malay pirates for a pat on the head from a jackleg preacher, or 15 minutes of banter on Don Imus's Wrinkle Farm, where he recently made giddy fun of the demolition of the Geneva Conventions. He's never breathed a political moment in which he was not John Breaux in a hairshirt.
It gets better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Got here from Chimes at Midnight. Nice post - I'm a BIG Charlie Pierce fan, myself.

06 October, 2006 18:26  
Blogger 1st Against the Wall said...

I need to find a way to thank Humble Elias for the love and traffic, but I don't know how to contact him. Thanks for enjoying the place.

19 October, 2006 22:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home