19 October 2006

So, Oops

I was just looking around in the Settings for our little slice of the internet and found a bunch of comments that didn't make it onto the site because I didn't know I had anything to do with comments appearing. I'm terribly sorry if you've posted a comment here and it hasn't shown up. We weren't ignoring you or trying to silence your input. Instead, we never knew anyone was even trying to comment here. I've tried to go through and display most of the ones I could retrieve. I apologize to any of you who have left a comment and not seen it appear. It was completely unintentional and we look forward to hearing from you and discussing with you in the future.

And let us never speak of this again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

You can actually change the settings so you don't have to approve the comments (but can moderate them, if needed).

19 October, 2006 22:30  
Blogger 1st Against the Wall said...

Thanks. I thought that was how it was set up, but apparently not. I had moderate comments on, but no email to which those in waiting were sent. Really just a goof due to my n00b-ness. (see I'm trying.)

19 October, 2006 22:37  
Blogger lecollye said...

People read our blog!!!

20 October, 2006 14:11  
Blogger 1st Against the Wall said...

I know! Who'd have thought?

20 October, 2006 14:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home