20 January 2006

PBR and Old Crow For Everyone This Weekend

Lumbergh: Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?
Milton: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler ...

Okay, we're close enough to closing the books on another week, so here's some more Friday Fun. For years, I could never admit to thinking that Elton John didn't suck, let alone actually liking some of his music. Well, I just listened to Benny and the Jets and I'm okay with that, still comfortable with my masculinity.

Speaking of which, here are a couple Elton John covers you're sure to recognize.

This one will never lose its magic, never. (Immediate sound)

Covering the cover.

As a final note, I once had a room mate do the same routine before I'd seen either of these and nearly cried I was laughing so hard. Of course, I then saw The Family Guy version two days later. Unoriginal jerk.

1 Comments:

Blogger lecollye said...

On a side note...Why the fuck would Superman ever need this:

http://toyotter.com/sp/jjog.html

21 January, 2006 21:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home